Kira is the mother, Cameron is the father, Elija is our son and 1st born, Marion is our little princess and baby. Happy, LDS, Blessed family.
Our Family
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Our recent life.. 9/15/09
Hey there, so I recently saw that I haven't written or blogged since like November of 08, so I thought it was time to update. Our newest part of life and a pretty exciting part is that Cameron and I are in school. Cameron is full time and he is at the College of Technology. He went into the Computerized Machining Tech program, so in other words, he wants to be a Machinist. The first day of school my dad asked us what we thought and Cameron said that he knew it was his calling in life! That is so fantastic and so far he is doing great and is like the best in his class. Which I knew would happen because he grew up with that kind of stuff and he also is smarter than he gives credit for. He works sometimes still with Accelerated Paving, but that company is going down so fast and pretty far that I think Cameron should just let them go, and them him, after 4 good and hard years. We will see I guess. I-Kira- am also going to school which is so awesome for me because I love school. I am part-time and am going to become a Secondary Education Teacher, so far. I am taking an online class which is Survey of Dance and so far LOVE it. I have loved to dance for my whole life and to actually understand the history and depth of it all is amazing. Then on Tuesday and Thursday nights I take a Math 15 class, it is the lowest math class and doesn't count towards my GPA (which makes me VERY upset) but I like to start at the bottom and work myself up. I never took the compass test, so they just stuck me there. Anyway, so that class is from 7-8:15p.m. and it is the best situation. The class is pretty simple Algebra and I can make dinner, eat with the kids, go to class, come home and then put the kids to bed. For a mother it is absolutely beautiful for it to work out like that. Elija is now 26 months old and he is a serious little wrecking ball. He is starting to talk fantastic. If you are not around him everyday, he is sometimes hard to understand because he is a bit slower in speech than other 2 year old kids, but I understand him 98% of the time and can tell people what he is saying. He is so beautiful, handsome, and I am in love with him. He now gives really big hugs where he actually holds on to you and squeezes, absolutely beautiful. He has been kind of sick lately but he NEVER lets anything in his way. He is great with Marion, usually, and he seems to be very caring, protective and thoughtful of her. His favorite thing to do is let her hold one end of the jump rope while he holds the other and pull her around. He also is doing great with his sign language and likes to help Marion understand and do her signs. His laugh and voice is progressing each day and he is such a handsome little Devil, a true blessing. Now Marion. She is now 14 months old and a DRAMA princess. When you hear a child screaming at the TOP of their lungs, and talking at the TOP of their lungs, maybe with a little boy copying her in there too, that is Marion. Her demeanor is serious drama and loudness. She is so beautiful and running around like crazy. It is so amazing how much she has grown up and how fast it has all gone. Marion is not afraid to let anyone know how she feels, what she wants, or anything. No matter where she is, she will talk, scream, point, dance, jump up and down and everything else. One of her favorite things to do, besides to play with Elija and read, is that she LOVES to dance. If you turn on music and tell her to dance she will shake it and do circles. Elija loves to dance with her also but she is our main little dancer. I know that she will grow up and love to dance and Elija will love tractors and cars like Cameron. I am so thankful for my wrecking Devil Elija and my drama Princess Marion, and even though some days are really really hard for us and myself with stuff I deal with, i feel so blessed and i truely would not change it for anything. When people say I don't know what my life would be like without them, I don't say that! I know or have an idea of what my life would be like without them and i DON'T want it to be that way and I don't even want to think that way. I can't even express how grateful I am to be a mother and wife. truely blessed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Us
- Muhley family
- I am a mother of two beautiful children. My oldest was born 7-3-07 and his name is Elija Thomas. My second was born 7-8-08 and her name is Marion Joyce. They are my life, my soul, my smile and my heart. Cameron, my husband as of 12/28/05, is a full time student to become a Machinist. I am a full time student trying to become a secondary education teacher. I am almost done with generals then need to get accepted to the college of education, but am loving it. Elija is such a big boy. He is so smart and my big bear now! I never thought he would grow so quick. Marion is just growing and growing. She is the most dramatic little girl EVER, and she is our buggie boo. Her and Elija usually get along. They are truly blessings in our lives and wouldn't change any of it. I would give anything and everything for my babies. I am blessed for these children and my hubby.
No comments:
Post a Comment