Hey everyone, so the new recent on me! On the 1st of August after some "bonding" with Cameron, I suddenly got a lot of pelvic pain. I could not move, breath or talk. I just sat there on the bed for at least an hour just crying. I didn't know what was happening so I called my mom and told her that I needed her, so of course she came right over. After her helping with the kids, and being mean by pushing on my tummy, she told me to call my midwife. I didn't want to, so Cameron did it. She said that it was nothing but uteran contractions and to take Vitamin C, Ibuprofen and take a nice warm bath. SO guess what? That is what I did. During that time I realized that if I stay in just one position and don't move or twitch or anything, then the pain is bearable. But if I moved, the water works came and so did the moaning. This pain really sucked so bad, it felt like the pain I was having when I miscarried in 2005. I was worried about that or some form of pregnancy because I have the Mirena birth control. Luckily, and not luckily in some ways, I am officially NOT pregnant. So even though I was in a lot of pain, we still had to get ready for our family reunion, which we leave the 4th. There is just so much to do, and still is, and it really sucks for me to not do anything or help Cameron. I have helped a little bit but not as much as I wished I could. Anyway, so yesterday the 2nd at around 8pm, my pain was still not gone and we were getting worried because I didn't want to go to the ER at the reunion. So my mom and Jerry watched the kids and away we went. At first I had a temp of 100.1, which I didn't even feel hot. I was shaking earlier because I was so cold. LOL. Once I got back into the room, met the nurse and my doctor, a girl nurse came in to give me an IV for fluids, drawing blood, and giving some morphine for the pain. Now this next part, was the absolute worse thing EVER. I swear it was as worse as labor, which might sound odd. I have NEVER in my life had any troubles with people getting IV's in, but this nurse had a lot of trouble. She first sticked me in the elbow area, second was the top of the hand, and third was right at the wrist. It felt like my skin was not able to be punctured, so it was like something sharp just jabbing into me. Then each time she tried which was the 3 spots, but like 3 different times in each spot, my veins kept blowing. I was crying and shaking so bad because it hurt. Then after that trauma, and Cameron starting to loose his patience, another nurse came in, took my arm, and immediately got my IV in, gave me fluids and the morphine. I don't think I have ever had morphine, but that is some drug! WOW!!!! Anyway, so after 2 things of Morphine, exams, perfect blood and urine the doctor came in and did an exam on me. He said because of where I hurt, which is right above the pelvic bone, in the direct middle, that I could possibly have Pelvic Inflammatory Disease or Ovarian Cysts. So, I have to take it easy the next few days, which sucks because we have a lot to do for the reunion. Today, the 3rd, I have to go in to get an ultrasound, then I will know for sure. So, when I know then I guess you will know. Thanks and I hope the time goes by way stinking quick so I can know.
Love, Kira Jo
Kira is the mother, Cameron is the father, Elija is our son and 1st born, Marion is our little princess and baby. Happy, LDS, Blessed family.
Our Family
Tuesday, August 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Us
- Muhley family
- I am a mother of two beautiful children. My oldest was born 7-3-07 and his name is Elija Thomas. My second was born 7-8-08 and her name is Marion Joyce. They are my life, my soul, my smile and my heart. Cameron, my husband as of 12/28/05, is a full time student to become a Machinist. I am a full time student trying to become a secondary education teacher. I am almost done with generals then need to get accepted to the college of education, but am loving it. Elija is such a big boy. He is so smart and my big bear now! I never thought he would grow so quick. Marion is just growing and growing. She is the most dramatic little girl EVER, and she is our buggie boo. Her and Elija usually get along. They are truly blessings in our lives and wouldn't change any of it. I would give anything and everything for my babies. I am blessed for these children and my hubby.
No comments:
Post a Comment